Automatic cluster flush system
The Cotswold Automatic Cluster Flush System is a very effective way of sanitizing the milking units between cows and so minimising the transfer of contagious mastitis organisms, with a clean cluster on every cow. Once it is activated by the vacuum signal, the cluster flush control module completes the cycle of two flushes, (water and peracetic acid 0.5%) leaving the cluster ready to put on the next cow.
Flush sequence in motion
- Adapts to most manufacturers systems.
- Vigorous flushing action effectively sanitises milk tube, claw and liners.
- High flushing volume
- Unique pressure-cylinder system, giving consistent volumes of water and pressure of the entire installation.
- Unique anti-syphon valve system effectively preventing water/chemical mixture being sucked into milk line.
- Versions for swing-over parlours, high-level and low level double-up parlours, and rotary parlours.